The Plastics Industry Association (Plastics) officially unveils more than 90 Educational Sessions ahead of NPE 2024: The Plastics Show, taking place May 6-10, 2024, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla, USA. The trade show is redefining the education experience for attendees through a new learning journey on key topics in the plastics industry, such as workforce development, circularity and artificial intelligence, among many others.
Produced by Plastics, the educational program was designed to help businesses tackle the ever-changing challenges of the industry, with exclusive opportunities to gain insights from plastics experts around the world. “With more than 100 sessions total and 60 industry speakers present at NPE, attendees will learn about the future of plastics, the important part they play in our evolving industry and how plastics contribute to our daily lives and our circular economy,” said Plastics President and CEO Matt Seaholm.
Attendees with the expo pass registration will have access to more than ever before with over 75 education sessions located on the show floor in the all-new Spark Stages. Highlighting advanced artificial intelligence applications, the future of plastics, business productivity & profitability, sustainability & advancement of the circular economy and more, attendees are encouraged to tailor their education schedules to meet their personal business needs.
The three Spark Stages are as follows:
- Bottling Stage: Attendees will discover advancements in technologies for the beverage and non-food segments.
- Innovation Stage, sponsored by the Plastics Hall of Fame: Participants will witness the latest in electrification, Industry 4.0, thermoplastic alchemy, UV blockers, engineered thermoplastics and other exciting topics.
- Sustainability Stage: Explore how the entire plastics supply chain is developing solutions to improve efficiency, reduce materials loss, use less power and more.
Off the show floor, and for the first time in its history, NPE will host some of the industry’s biggest and brightest speakers during:
- Industry briefings featuring thought leaders in the automotive, building and construction, consumer goods, and medical and packaging industries.
- Comprehensive plastics industry briefing that will include timely business updates from every market segment, including global insights on the economic impact of plastics, market trends, future forecasts on recycling and a review of the Global Plastics Treaty.
- Market Trends sessions with insights into the U.S. recycled plastics industry, the future of polyethylene and polypropylene and other leading topics.
To attend these new off-floor sessions, an Expo Plus registration is required to unlock Market Trends with Icis, while Expo Premier gives attendees complete access to tailored industry insights and on-demand post-show recordings.
“These new Education Sessions are an opportunity to gain insightful takeaways to help organisations and individuals solve their toughest challenges and shape the future of the plastics industry,” said Arlene Davis, Director of NPE Content and Experience at Plastics. “NPE2024 is more than an opportunity to discover the latest products and services. It is a show that brings the whole plastics ecosystem together to innovate, collaborate and share findings that will shape the future of our global industry for years to come.” stated Davis.