|Headquarters||Mooresville, NC, USA|
The company IntraPac is a diversified packaging company that supplies their customers with a variety of packaging componentry, providing a wide collection of packaging by integrating molding, forming, impact extrusion, decoration, assembly and fabrication.
IntraPac was founded in 2003 as a spin off of CCL Industries and is located in Mooresville, North Carolina, USA.
Since it‘s foundation the company‘s specialty packaging products are used across broad applications and markets and are designed to meet demanding packaging requirements. IntraPac offers a focused strategy, tailored to meet specialized performance, unique aesthetics and even limited test runs. The company‘s products are associated with many prestigious brands and niche markets in demanding industries.
The manufactured packaging products combine the following materials and production technologies:
- Tin tubes and accessories
- Laminate and all-plastic laminate tubes and accessories
- single wall, double wall and other jars
- specialty jar closures
- Injection-molded bottles, vials and caps
- Injection-molded performance specialties
- Pharmaceutical specialties
- Amenity packaging
With this product portfolio the company provides a broad array of packaging solutions to the Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Food and Household products markets.
Products / Technology
- Caps & Closures
- Laminate Tubes
- Deodorant Sticks
- Ophthalmic tin Tubes
- 2003 - IntraPac founded when CCL Inddustries spins off four business units
- 2006 - IntraPac acquires Corona Packaging and Plastic Packaging & Components
- 2009 - Impression Packaging acquired
- 2011 - IntraPac announced relocation of the Swdedsboro plant to Lawrenceburg
- acquired Westbridge PET
- 2012 - Lawrenceburg facility opened
- 2014 - Headqurters relocated to Mooresville, NC
- 2015 - Harrisonburg facility opened
- 2017 - IntraPac is acquired by ONCAP
- IntraPac acquires Quality Plastics