National Polyplast India Limited
|National Polyplast India Limited
|Tamil Nadu, India
National Polyplast India Limited is a indian leading manufacturer of plastic injection molded products for over six decades and has been delivering on the promise of quality products. The foundation was laid by Bachharaj Parakh in 1951 as a pioneer in the plastics industry in South India.
With focus on manufacturing and value added services National Plastic Group producess a diversified range of products catering to various industry segments.
The product range includes PET preforms for the beverage industry, automotive components and industrial molding.
Products / Technology
- PET preforms
- automotive components
- industrial molding
- 1951 – established as National Plastic Industries
- 1975 – manufacturing of house hold products
- 1985 – started manufacturing for the white goods sector
- 1989 – incorporated Hi-Tech Plastics Pvt Ltd., now known as National Plastics Technologies Ltd.
- 1991 - startes manufacturing for the beverage packaging sector
- 1992 – incorporated National Polyplayst (India) Ltd.
- 1995 - Hi-Tech Plastics Pvt Ltd. converted to a public limited company and changed its name to Arham Plastics Ltd.
- 1996 – National Ployplast (India) Ltd. took over business of National Products
- 1999 – started to manufacture automotive components
- 2008 - Arham Plastics Ltd. changed name to National Plastics Technologies Ltd.
- 2009 - National Autoplast was formed to cater to the growing requirements of the automotive industry
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 07 / 2017: 60,000 tons of preform capacity