The company's founders previously had 40 years of experience in mold-making for cosmetic products, when they founded Limner Technology Co. Ltd in 2001. Since then the company expanded it‘s business from mold-making to production, providing total solutions and integrated service for cosmetic and bio-tech packaging sector.
Limner Tech‘s goal is to raise the overall quality level of cosmetic packaging, and make a significant change different from other in-business competitors, from design, mold and manufacturing.
The company‘s targets to become a tech-centered supplier or product development consultant rather than a container provider.
Products / Technology
- PET Heavy-Wall Bottles
- PET Heavy-Wall Jars
- ST Overcap Heavy-Wall PET Bottles
- ISBM PET Bottles
- Airless Bottles
- 1975 - JC MOLD Company Established. Specialized in blow, injection and injection-blow molds
- 1993 - Computer-Aided Design.
- 2001 - Limner Technology established, focused on integration of supply chain, production of cosmetic bottles, caps and all kind of packaging
- 2003 - Department of Cosmetic Packaging established
- 2010 - completion of a whole new factory, located in a national technology park, including the purchase of Japanese injection machines (Nissei ASB®), injection-stretch-blow machines (Nissei ASB®), Desiccant dryers (MATSUI®) and german compressors (Kaeser Kompressoren GmbH®)
- 2011 - ISO-9001:2008 Certificated
- 2012 - product launch: Diamond Series Acrylic Container (Patent num. D155724, D155725)
- 2014 - D&B D-U-N-S Certified.
- 2015 - product launch: AQUAPET™ Heavy-Wall PET Bottle (Patent applying num. 103201067)
- 2017 - product launch: Shoulder Heavy-Wall PET Bottle
- 2018 - TÜV Certificated (Taiwantrade Supplier Verification No.56059 002).
- 2019 - ISO-9001:2015 Certificated
- 2020 - interviewed by PETplanet magazine
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 12 / 2020: Taiwan cosmetic containers for the West