Number of employees
Contexo GmbH manufactures innovative, highly efficient assembly systems and plants designed for a wide range of products, from semi-automated cells and efficient rotary index systems to continuous-motion plants. For the production of multi-part bottle caps Contexo offers high-performance system series for the assembly of 3, 4 and 5-part caps at a rate of up to 1000 parts per minute. The units can be equipped for in-process tightness testing and other customer-specific quality checks.
The company employs 50 people, has delivered approximately 600 units and has a turnover of about 8 million Euro in 2010.
Products / Technology
- caps and closures
- medical devices
- lab on devices
- home care
- 1975 - Karl Müller establishes KAMU specializing in the production of metal saws and precision parts.
- 1982 - company launches first automated high-performance assembly and testing machines under new brand Müller + Kurtz.
- 2001 - business moves to new premises in Winterbach, Factory size 7,200 square meters
- 2004 - company changes hands and renamed to Müller + Kurtz Automation GmbH
- 2006 - Jürgen Müller established Contexo GmbH, Contexo GmbH is family owned and managed
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 09 / 2021: Kick off European Road Show 2021
Issue 09 / 2017: High speed machines for sports caps and complex closures
Issue 09 / 2017: Complex closures
Issue 05 / 2017: New ideas for more performances