|Vasantha Tool Crafts Pvt.Ltd|
Vasantha Tool Crafts Pvt.Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and has been established in 1989 in Hyderabad, India. Since then the company has successfully designed and manufactured more than 3000 high precision, high cavitation plastic injection moulds and supports major multi nationals across the globe.
Vasantha has pioneered innovations in the design and manufacturing of plastic injection moulds and has a highly sophisticated facility in South East Asia. The company has a well known reputation of building high cavitation and critical 101 class moulds to meet the ever increasing requirements of the customers. Vasantha was the first company to introduce conformal cooling design concept through DMLS Process for metal inserts in India.
Vasantha has made its mark with technological advancements and execution capabilities through consistent and satisfactory performance, successfully building a prestigious customer base that has continuously placed trust in the company's capabilities over the years.
Vasantha currently caters to the FMCG packaging segment in a major way along with health care and consumer durable packaging segments.
- Mould Design
- Mould Flow analysis
- Mould manufacturing
- Direct metal laser sintering
- Project management
- Tool Design
- Tool Building – Proto, Pilot and Production
- Sampling and Final Mold Qualification
- Jigs & Fixtures for Samples Inspection
- 1989 - founded Hyderabad, India
- 1992 - first unscrewing mould for packaging
- 2002 - first fully hot runner Mould
- 2nd tool room
- ISO certification
- 2007 - first vertical IMC mould
- 2010 - first bi-injection mould
- 2012 - new robotic cell for Manufacturing
- 2013 - first rotary bi-injection mould, first stack mould
- 2014 - first cube mould, laser sintering, vacuum heat treatment
- 2015 - 5X Fanuc All Electric IMMs for mould testing
- 2016 - second robotic cell with 5X ZK make EDMs
- 2017 - first commericial cube mould deep hole drilling machine
- 2018 - stack mould for a flip top closure with tamper proof & IMC
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 09 / 2021: High-performance injection moulds