Number of employees
DOLOOP is a leading Northern European PET packaging producer and is focused on global sustainability solutions. DOLOOP operated as Putokšnis until 26 November 2021. The company is active for about 30 years and has been working with the beverage and food industry to provide high quality and innovative packaging solutions. The company's regenerative design PET packaging meets customers’ expectations, satisfying their needs and helping them to address sustainability challenges throughout the all-product life cycle.
The company guides itself by three values: the respect for each other and the environment, courage to act, and improve every day. Guided by these values, DOLOOP continuously improves their activity. 100% green energy, zero-waste production and saving energy and raw materials are put in place to reduce the company's environmental footprint.
The strong commitment to sustainability and the circular economy goals leads to develop regenerative design PET packaging. DOLOOP provides their clients with 100% recyclable PET packaging solutions made from 100% recycled plastics, solving the problem of negative footprint throughout the all-product life cycle. In response to client’s demand, DOLOOP is continuously investing and expanding their range of packaging products and today the company offers PET packaging solutions in the categories of preforms, bottles and film.
The quality of DOLOOP products and their compliance with the highest international performance management standards are confirmed by certifications as BRC (highest AA rating), ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO 45001. The company's commitment to sustainability and social responsibility is reinforced by SMETA v6.0 and EcoVadis Gold Medal. DOLOOP's annual GHG audit is based on the ISO14064 standard. The company belongs to the international Circular Plastics Alliance and disclose data to the CDP.
- Injection Molding (preforms)
- Total annual capacity: 2.5 billion PET preforms (2022)
- Stretch-Blow Molding (bottles)
- Total annual capacity: 80 million PET bottles
- Extrusion (rigid film)
- Total annual capacity: up to 8’000 tones PET rigid film
- 1994 - established Siauliai, Lithuania
- 1995 - first PET bottle stretch blow molding line
- 1997 - first injection molding line
- 1999 - ISO 9001 certificated
- 2000 - first Husky Index Production System in Eastern Europe and Scandinavia
- ISO14001 certificated
- 2012 - dosing equipment installation allowing up to 50% of PET flakes dosage
- 2013 - BRC certification
- 2014 - Social Responsibility Policy implementation
- 2015 - Infrastructure modernization and Value Added Partnership program launch
- 2016 - Investment in the newest preforms injection moulding machine allowing to dose up to 100% of PET pellets and flakes
- 2017 - starting with new direction and business strategy, moving towards sustainability and circular economy model
- 2021 - Focusing on global sustainability solutions
- DOLOOP brand launched