|Headquarters||Komoro, Nagano, Japan|
Nissei ASB Machine Co. Ltd, with its headquarters in Komoro, Nagano, Japan, engages in the production of moulding processes for injection stretch blow molded plastic containers. Nissei ASB supports single-stage, two-stage processes and a process in between the two, the so-called 1,5 process.
Nissei ASB has a worldwide network of offices and plants in Europe, America and Asia.
Products / Technology
- Single-stage machinery: ASB series
- 1,5-stage machinery: PF series
- Two-stage machinery: HSB series
- Preform moulding: PM series
- Preform neck cristallizer machinery:CM series
- Nov. 1978 - Nissei ASB Machine CO., LTD. founded in Sakaki town, Nagano prefecture
- Jan. 1979 - Patented injection stretch blow molding machine, the base of the biaxial orientation stretch blow molding machine.
- Jul. 1995 - PF Series 1.5-step PET injection stretch blow molding machine, PM Series 2-step preform molding machine, NB Series 2-step blow molding machine, and HS Series 2-step hot-fill bottle blow molding machine released.
- Aug. 2007 - ASB-15N/10E, the world's first 1-step all electric injection stretch blow molding machine launched.
- Feb. 2009 - PM-70/65NII 2-step high-speed preform molding machine released.
- Mar. 2009 - HSB-6N and HSB-4N 2-step hot-fill bottle blow molding machines released.
- Jun. 2010 - ASB-150DPW, 1-step injection stretch blow molding machine for mass production released.
- Sep. 2011 - HSB-6M 2-step hot-fill jar blow molding machine released.
- Sep. 2013 - PF24-8B, 1-step injection stretch blow molding machine for mass production released.
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 10 / 2022: Four moulding technologies
Issue 09 / 2022: Moulding of returnable & refillable PET bottles
Issue 05 / 2022: Strong growth in cosmetics, health care and pharmaceutical products
Issue 04 / 2022: Compact vertical preform moulding
Issue 09 / 2021: Kick off European Road Show 2021
Issue 04 / 2021: Nissei ASB concludes US patent litigation against R&D Tooling
Issue 5 / 2020: One-step double layer moulding process for ISBM containers
Issue 10 / 2019: Zero Cooling, multiple benefits
Issue 09 / 2019: Doubling capacity; one third less cycle time
Issue 07 / 2019: Relocating cooling achieves shorter cycle times in ISBM
Issue 03 / 2019: High performance systems for china
Issue 01 / 2019: Productivity boost
Issue 08 / 2017: ASB to demonstrate first triple row, one-step ISBM machine
Issue 04 / 2017: ASB-70DPH v4 one-step injection stretch blow moulding machine
Issue 04 / 2017: Nissei ASB to demonstrate one-step ISBM cosmetic container moulding