|Greiner Packaging International GmbH|
Headquartered in Kremsmünster, Austria the company Greiner Packaging produces rigid, plastic packaging for the last 60 years.
The company‘s customers are located all over the world. Greiner produces in 30 locations in 19 countries worldwide.
The Greiner Packaging products span a wide variety from yogurt to salads to detergents. Thanks to this wide range of production and decoration technologies, Greiner can provide their customers with extensive advice and service. In doing so, Greiner makes sure that they pursue their ambitious goals in terms of sustainability. Greiner products are also visually appealing. The company‘s own design department, DesPro, ensures that this is the case.
Greiner Packaging consists of two business units:
- Packaging – production of packaging
- Assistec - technical parts and entire assemblies made of plastic
As part of the globally active Greiner AG, there are three sister divisions:
- Greiner Foam
- Greiner Extrusion
- Greiner Bio-One.
Products / Technology
Greiner Packaging produces
- Trays and boxes
- 1868 - Greiner family business founded
- 1960 - Greiner Packaging takes off
- 1987 - Greiner begins producing its own sheets
- 1989 - Greiner Packaging goes East
- 2000 - Greiner Packaging introduces cardboard-plastic combinations
- 2006 - Assistec business unit is established
- 2010 - first business activities in North America
- 2014 - „Plastics for Life” sustainability strategy initiated
- 2018 – Greiner celebrates 150 years
- 2019 - Greiner publishes first Sustainability Report
PETplanet Insider Articles
Issue 06 / 2022: Record sales and growth from Austria
Issue 10 / 2020: Thermoformed light-weight rPET
Issue 05 / 2021: Greiner Packaging introduces sustainable rPET cups for beer and other drinks