Aisapack is an innovative company that develops and patents innovative, value added, and consumer friendly packaging solutions and is located in Vouvry in Switzerland.
Globaly active, the company benefits from the extensive experience of the over 200 on-site employees of its world-class tube machinery sister company production facility.
Aisapack has a relatively small team that enables them to provide personalized consulting services. A combination of unique specialized skills in plastics, packaging, process machinery building enables Aisapack to innovate and develop turn-key custom engineered and cutting edge solutions for rigid and flexible plastics packaging markets.
The access of the unique perspective of nearly 600 customers in more than 80 countries, allows Aisapack to stay on top of global market trends. The company‘s knowledge helps customers to better respond to their ever changing market needs.
Aisapack’s sister companies include:
- Aisa (world leader in machinery for tubes)
- Cotuplas (injection molding and capping machinery for tubes)
- Sprimag (automated coating systems)
Products / Technology
- Plastic welding
- Compression moulding
- Blow moulding
- Simulation & theoretical modelling
Aisapack has developed and patented several well known solutions, such as:
- multi-layer compression moulded barrier process
- panel-less hot fill, re-closable beverage container
- package of decorated aluminum or all plastic laminated film plus rigid moulded neck and bottom, upscale metal or plastic cap, and tamper evident shrink sleeve