|Heinlein Plastik-Technik GmbH|
Heinlein Plastik-Technik GmbH is a manufacturer and systems supplier of closures, containers, dosing systems and applicators. Located in Ansbach, Germany the company supplies primary packaging materials made of plastic, glass and elastomers to approximately 60 countries on five continents, working for the pharmaceutical, homeopathic, cosmetic and chemical industries.
The manufacturing process, including development and construction and the forming and mechanical engineering, is organized with an injection molding system and assembly line and has an overall area of more than 10,000 m².
The company‘s entire manufacturing, assembly and packaging process steps are subject to global quality assurance standards:
- EN ISO 9001 (for process-oriented procedures)
- HACCP (hygiene requirements to the food area)
- EN ISO 13485 (medical products)
- EN ISO 15378
- Certification to Directive 93/42/MD Appendix V
- EN ISO 8317 (certifications for child safety products through the IVM institute)
- Gost-R certificate
- Minz Traff certificate
- ISO 50001 (Energy Management System)
Heinlein manufactures medicinal injection-molded plastic parts within ISO clean-room class 7, US Fed. Stand Cl. 10,000.
The company offers professional support in the fields of processing, closure and conveyance technology:
- Determination of the appropriate type of product and administration
- Conduction of dosing tests on the basis of prescribed dosing regulations
- Processing tests and creation of a report
- Processing recommendations
Heinlein Platik-Technik has approximately twenty representatives worldwide and has partnerships with internationally oriented manufacturers of glass and plastic bottles and is working close with providers of filling and sealing machines.
Products / Technology
- Standard screw caps SC
- Tamper evident closures TE1 (one-part)
- Tamper evident closures TE2/3 (two-part)
- Child resistant closures CRC (without Tamper evidence)
- Child resistant closures CRC-OV (with Tamper evidence)
- Pipette sets