|Headquarters||Alleur (Liege), Belgium|
AF Compressors (Ateliers Francois S.A.) is located in Liege, Belgium and started business in 1870. The company has production sites in Belgium, China and India. The company‘s R&D department is located at the University of Louvain La Neuve in Belgium and established constant partnership with scientific associations like the Université de Liege and the Université Catholique de Louvain.
AF‘s customers are amongst the most renown blow moulder manufacturers, engineering offices, mineral, spring and drinking water providers as well as major soft drink producers, breweries, edible oil, milk and all other PET applications for the food and non food industries.
The company‘s aftermarket and service team actively assists customers in maintenance and optimization of compressors and ensures high performance and efficient operation. All parts and components are available for immediate dispatch.
The customer service offers the best life cycle management for PET applications, from the supply of spare parts to a variety of upgrades to keep existing AF compressors performing at optimum running conditions.
Products / Technology
- High pressure compressors
- low pressure compressors
- 1870 – founded for production of pneumatic hammers for tunneling and mining industry
- 1900 – started the production of heavy duty compressors
- 1950 – Ateliers Francois SA was formed
- 1960 – a range of reciprocating compressors developed for use in brewing, chemical and food industry
- 1980 – with the emergence of the PET industry, AF Compressors commits 100% of its resources to the high pressure, oil free PET industry