|Green Box S.r.l.|
|Headquarters||Piove di Sacco, Italy|
The italian company Green Box Srl has more than twenty-years of experience in industrial cooling and designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of cooling and temperature control equipment. Their products are designed for optimal conditions for cooling and temperature control during the processes of injection molding, extrusion and blow molding for plastic product manufacturing.
Green Box‘s industrial chillers, free-coolers (fluid-coolers) and temperature control units are tailor made to fit the requirements of their customers.
Green Box Srl is also present in fields such as bio-gas, laser, mechanical tooling, chemical and pharmaceutical and food industry.
Products / Technology
- temperature controllers
- Fluid Coolers
- Cap Box
- clean rooms
- mould dryers
- spot air cooler
- 1991 – founded, enters the market with a series of water chillers
- 1994 – introduces a series of temperature controllers and fluid coolers
- 1998 - moves to the present factory with more than 4800 square meters covered area on a total surface of 11000 square meters
- 2000‘s – innovation of the cap cooler
- since 2000 - certified to ISO 9001
- 2008 - includes adiabatic cooling system on the free coolers
- 2010 - installs a photovoltaic plant on the roof of the factory that covers the complete company electrical demand
- 2011 - investment on the Chinese market setting up a before-and-after-sales office in Shanghai